- Personal Information
- Information You Provide.We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for a product, game or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number, or credit card. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as managing your events, responding to your requests, customizing future visits for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies.” Cookies are small bits of information that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized experience. If you would prefer to not accept cookies from ours or any other Site, you can modify the setting on your specific web browser to not accept them. Please refer to your browser’s online help feature or the user’s manual for instructions on how to do this.
- Other Information:Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Google analytics:We use Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
- Use of Information
- Customized Experience.We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized experience. Many parts of this website may be accessed without providing any personal information. Personal information is only required when necessary, such as when purchasing tickets or gift cards, or posting events for sales.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Law Enforcement.If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety, or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Protecting Information
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you submit.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 21, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- When you provide us with personal information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:Holy Grail Technology
1100 S. Flower St. Suite 3100
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future.
- Effective Date